Exciting times!  PowerPivotPro School registration closes tonight (Friday night, Midnight US Pacific time) and the course officially starts on Monday.

Reminder:  Self-Paced

Even though you can ask questions, and there’s a registration deadline, I want to stress that this IS very much a self-paced course.  Pause, rewind, rewatch.  On your own schedule.  There’s been a flurry of uncertainty about that today and I apologize for the lack of clarity.

Join the Course

One more taste…

One Click Applies All of Your Conditional Formats – Bonus Trick in the Course
(If you don’t see the animation, click here)

Doesn’t Seem Possible Smile

I’m really flattered by the number of enrollments so far.  We were over 150 students at last count, and that’s not counting Chandoo’s two courses.

In two months, this website will celebrate its fourth anniversary.  When it launched, the readership consisted mostly of people I knew on a first-name basis beforehand.

That this many people worldwide, most of them completely unknown to me, are signing up to hungrily learn about the thing I’ve devoted my life to for 6 years (2 at Microsoft, 4 “in the wild”)…  well, I always expected a day when Power Pivot interest would be this strong, but it’s quite another thing to actually have it arrive.

Let’s go change the world – all of the Shikas and Geoffs of the world, just to pick two examples.  I look forward to interacting with all of you in the course.

And if you don’t ask at least one question, I’m coming after you Smile

10 Responses to PowerPivotPro School Signups Close Tonight (Friday August 16) at Midnight US Pacific Time

1. Anne says:

I’m just starting on the second module and I’m really enjoying it so far. Haven’t started on your modules yet Rob but am looking forward to that. Just wanted to mention this website as well (No, I have no connection to it, although I have enrolled for this programme :-)) which could be of help in developing an effective learning strategy. This guy learned a whole MIT programming course in about half the time. So just if anyone is interested… http://www.scotthyoung.com/learnonsteroids/. Just wanted to say thanks for all YOUR help and work as well Rob :-)

Let me know how that learning… catalyst? enzyme? works for you. Anything that helps us learn is a good thing IMO :)

2. nice touch with the animated gif!

3. frederic gilbert says:

Hello Rob,

just signed to your advanced PP courses at Chandoo’s.
    I am anxious to start learning.
    See you there!

4. Guru D says:

Hi Rob,

I am in your trainee list too.. earlying looking forward.
    Will you be also be talking of PowerPivot intergation with Sharepoint and related stuff ?

Thank you!

I don’t think we are going to get to SharePoint. Not everyone has it so it’s best to stick to content that is relevant to everyone. And there is a LOT to cover on the desktop. A lot :)

“See” you Monday, Guru! :)

5. Mike H. says:

When’s the next round of enrollment? I missed this round by a few days!

I can’t be certain unless I follow through and try to complete a transaction of my own, but I *think* signups may still be open on chandoo’s site.

He is asleep right now so I can’t ask him, but I’ve seen a few more signups coming in this wknd. Give it a shot.

Anyway, with Friday’s news that Microsoft has now added PowerPivot back into Excel 2013 standalone, I think I’m going to post on Tuesday and ask if anyone was “sitting it out” because of the 2013 snafu.

Short version: if you still want in and it won’t let you, drop me an email. Rob. At a place called PowerPivotPro. Dot com.

6. Mike H. says:

Rob, I shot you an email. Thanks!